Britney's suicide note and Naked Shopping







Reports of Britney's recent bizarre behavior now include a suicide note written before her January 3 meltdown and stepping out of a changing room in a upscale clothing store stark.
Whatever is happening in Britney's life, the presence of boyfriend Adnan Ghalib in it is of no help.









Alli Sims, Britney's cousin and good friend who has stood besides her through a lot of her travails, sounded a warning note on Adnan while speaking with Us weekly









I don't know him. I only know who he is through him following us for the last eight months. I do not think Adnan is a good person; I think he only has bad intentions. He has always given me a weird feeling and creeped me out. I wish he would just go away."
Not all that is being reported about Britney is true.








For example, the In-Touch story that Britney left a suicide note has been trashed by Britney's manager Sam Lutfi, reports x17online.The original In Touch story claimed that Britney's "very sad" note was "filled with reasons why she shouldn't live, including lines from poems about death" was found by Sam.As to Britney walking around naked this is what has been reported.









While shopping at the Westfield Fashion Square in Sherman Oaks, California , Britney came out of the changing room stark naked, a sales clerk at the store told Life & Style magazine.









As she walked into the upscale clothing store, Britney grabbed a couple of dresses and went into the changing room with Adnan. A little later she stepped out completely naked to the utter astonishment of every one present.







When the sales clerk tried to cover her up she went ballistic 'Get away from me! Don't you f------ come near me!'

0 comments: