Jealous of Ranbir, Imran is not doing a sex-comedy


Jealous of Ranbir, Imran is not doing a sex-comedyImran Khan, who is starring in his uncle Aamir Khan's production Delhi Belly, revealed that the film is like the Hollywood blockbuster Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.

Refuting rumours that the film is a sex comedy along the lines of American Pie, Imran said it is actually a comic caper like the Guy Ritchie film. It is set in Delhi and tracks a few youngsters who get caught in a tight situation.

Delhi Belly will have the same kind of treatment as Lock but will be different as it is set in the context of Delhi unlike the Hollywood film which was set in London.

Talking about his old friend Ranbir, Imran said, "I find Ranbir a very exciting actor to watch. He's a damn good dancer. He is a better dancer than I am. I don't have that natural flair. I need to work and rehearse. He doesn't rehearse. I am always jealous of people who dance well."

However, Imran doesn’t rule out the fact that the two are really close to each other. “We don't discuss scripts but we are very upfront about (each other`s) films. He called me after watching ‘Luck’ and said that it was damn bad,” revealed Imran. Meanwhile, Imran's next release is Dharma Productions' I Hate Luv Storys with Sonam Kapoor. The film hits screens on July 2.

0 comments: