I would love to work with Ranbir: Kulraj Randhawa


I would love to work with Ranbir: Kulraj RandhawaMastang Kulraj is gearing for her grand entry in Bollywood with two out-and-out comedy films releasing this year. She is playing a PRO to Rishi Kapoor in ‘Chintuji’ and a stunning cop in ‘Mastang Mama’. She gets candid in an interview and shares her experience of doing the film.

Tell us about the film?
Rishi Kapoor is playing himself in the film. He is an actor who wants to contest elections. I am his PRO who helps him go about in politics. It’s an comedy of errors.

Did you enjoy PRing Chintujee?
Absolutely he’s a lovely person. He encourages new people a lot. He is thorough professional, because being a senior guy he can getaway by many things, but he would never be untoward.

Would you like to work with junior Kapoor?
I loved working with Rishida, I would love to work with Neetuji, as I am very fond of her and why not Ranbir.

What is your relationship with your PR?
It’s a very comfortable relationship, though the purpose is business.

Central character of the film is Chintuji, so why do you think it is the right film for you to begin with?
As a woman lead I am the only one, so I am given due credit to what I needed for the character. Chintuji and I have worked in sync for this film.

Tell us about Mastang Mama
It’s directed by Nikhil Panchamiya. It is a comedy film opposite Ruslaan Mustaq where I am playing a Cop.

You did comedy drama in the serial Kareena Kareena, and then Chintuji and Mastang Mama are again comedy film, so are you consciously doing comedy?
No it’s by chance. My forthcoming film about which I can’t talk now is a hardcore serious film. So it is not that I only want to do comedy.

Have you quit television?
I have not quit television; but we can say I have shifted my focus, as of now. I don’t mind doing TV if I get something really interesting.

In Chintuji you worked with veteran Rishida and in Mastang Mama you worked with new generation actor, so how different is the experience?
If you are working with a senior actor, you tend to look up-to him for learning, but you never know you can also learn from a newcomer, as they have their unique style of working. So as far as learning is concerned, you learn differently from different people.

0 comments: