'I love her to death'

`I love her to death`

Siddhanth Kapoor gets candid about his sister Shraddha Kapoor and the other ladies in his life

Siddhanth Kapoor is just back from a holiday in Barcelona, Ibiza and London with his girlfriend and model Erika Packard. Incidentally, it was not just the two on this special vacation.

His aunt Tejaswini Kolhapure and her family too accompanied the lovebirds. After all, the newbie actor is extremely close to the women in his life, including his sister Shraddha.

The actor is apparently so close to his sister that he calls Shraddha his best friend. He says, `We probably are the closest in the family. We share everything under the sun. I seek her advice all the time and it's the same with her too. We are comfortable with each other and I love her to death.`

Apparently the two even discuss his Bollywood projects. `My mother however keeps out of it generally. But she is the angel of the family, ` adds Siddhanth.



Talking about his girlfriend of nine years, Siddhanth says his family welcomes Erika as their own.

`We stay together most of the times and my family is pretty OK with that. We have been together for too long now and they adore her.`

The couple even had quite a filmi start to their romance. Says the actor, `Back in college, I used to follow her wherever she went. That's how we became friends and then fell in love.`

0 comments: