Uday writes embarrassing love tweet for Nargis Fakhri. Apologies

Uday writes embarrassing love tweet for Nargis Fakhri. Apologies

How some amorous tweets from Uday Chopra to Nargis Fakhri seem to have suddenly vanished into thin air after sometime?

Uday Chopra is at it again.

The Dhoom actor has now gone a step further -- he’s apparently even thinking babies! At least that’s what seemed to be on his mind when he put a message recently.

Uday stated, “Nargis did you know we are related. Your future sons’ father is my fathers’ son. ” After which his best buddy Abhishek Bachchan tweeted, “Get a room kids!!!!!!”

The reply that Abhishek Bachchan gave Uday Chopra that went missing later



Both these tweets later went missing from their respective sites.

Uday was in no mood to give up. He played safe with random messages about the Rockstar actress. “One unknown fact about @NargisFakhri she loves to travel - god help the man who gets in her way of traveling. ”

He then went on naming things Nargis loves which also included him. “Things @NargisFakhri loves traveling, spas, Doritos, pizza and ME!, ” tweeted the actor and then stated, “Ok fine I don’t love @NargisFakhri but please don’t tell her that or she’ll kill me. ”

Uday then struck a note of caution. He wrote, “Ok fine @NargisFakhri and I are just “friends” yuck that sounds so boring…all this was just part of the #UdayChopraMadnessHour”.

He further added, “My apologies to @NargisFakhri I was just having some fun and maybe I went overboard. You will not hear from me again…goodbye and good luck. ” Interestingly, Nargis chose not to respond to Uday on her microblogging site. We like Uday’s Humour. At least he is openly amusing.


Tweet talk in the past

Uday Chopra and Nargis Fakhri had indulged in public PDA on their microblogging site last month too. Here’s a sample. . .

@NargisFakhri: long time no tweet- just asking people, 5 things they are grateful for. Curious to hear what u r grateful for? Do share.

@UdayChopra: I’m grateful for your beautiful smile, ur gorgeous face, ur amazing body, ur striking personality and ur positivity.

@NargisFakhri: Oh Lord, you can do better than that! But thank you for being grateful for my physical attributes.


@UdayChopra: My dear Nargis, why involve The Lord when we can amicably settle this between ourselves. I’d love to do better as long as you teach.

@NargisFakhri: u r so silly -- I’m not talking to u anymore, bye.

0 comments: