Riya Sen appointed as the Brand Ambassador for IPL website

The Sen girls in Bollywood are really something. How else would you explain their presence in practically in every aspect of glamour in Bollywood? The latest one on the 'Sen'sational circuit is actress Riya Sen, who has been recently appointed as the Brand Ambassador for Indian Premier League's (IPL) official website www.iplt20.com .

Speaking to Bollywood Hungama, Riya says, “I was present as a guest in the IPL's inaugural match. And I know all of the organizers of IPL very well, including Lalit Modi. It was our mutual love for cricket that got us together. As a Brand Ambassador of the website, I am supposed to attend at least 5 matches, but I am planning to attend much more than 12 matches, subject to I am not working (shooting) at that time.” When asked about her role as a Brand Ambassador of the website, she explains, “My role requires me to be present at the IPL matches, interact with the cricketers, and post my reactions and views on the site.

Lastly, when we quizzed her about which team she supported, without battling an eyelid, she says, “Since I am from Kolkatta, it is but natural that I will be rooting for the Kolkatta Knight Riders!”

0 comments: