I'm proud of my sculpted body

She's undisputably the number one actress in Bollywood. Kareena Kapoor is not only the highest paid but also the most in demand actress with her line up of prestigious releases starting with Yashraj's magnum opus Tashan, releasing this week.

Says a trade expert, "With Tashan, Kareena has established her clout in the industry. Even though the film hasn't done well, she still remains the number one actress in the country.

She has never looked so scorching hot before on screen and she has never been so good in a film! She positively sizzles. Even though the film hasn't done well, Kareena has made waves with her fiery performance and her ooh la la lime green bikini shot.

Bebo's never looked hotter. In fact the trade has given her a new nickname Czarina Kapoor as she positively rules the industry today."

Well, if King Khan is the 'Baazigar' among men, then the super-successful Kareena sure can be nick named Cazrina!

Name it and Kareena has it in her kitty, whether it is a list of A-grade projects under big banners, huge endorsements or modeling assignments, the actress is surely making it count when sun shines!!

And keeping her Numero Uno status intact is her next project with Aamir Khan no less! Kareena Kapoor and Aamir Khan are working together, and she's thrilled;

It's finally happening. Bollywood has put together the dream team of Kareena Kapoor and Aamir Khan for Rajkumar Hirani's film Idiots.

Kareena, who has signed on three big projects lately, including Sajid Nadiadwala's Kambakht Ishq with Akshay Kumar, Renzel d'silva's untitled film with beau Saif Ali khan, is thrilled to be working with Aamir.

"It's a dream," she exclaimed, "we recently came close to working on two films together, Vishal Bhardwaj's Mr Mehta And Mrs Singh and Mani Ratnam's Lajjo, but it's finally happening now."

She is also looking forward to doing another film with Saif after Omkara and Tashan. "Renzil's film has a stunning script. " says she.

As for Tashan, she's worked really hard on the film and even lost weight to get the right look for Tashan.

Says Kareena" To be honest, I'm not a size zero. I'm sick of these reports claiming otherwise. I had to get this look for Tashan because the makers wanted me to get into character. Now I'm back to looking like before for my other films."

Weight no no weight, fact is that she's looking fab and feeling great. "I'm proud of my sculpted body. Why should I want to be like anyone else? I look no different from the way I looked earlier. I guess I'm just happy in life, and that shows," says Kareena.

0 comments: