Vivek Oberoi and Anoushka Shankar

Vivek Oberoi and Anoushka Shankar

The hottest gossip going around in the B-town currently is that actor Vivek Oberoi and sitar player Anoushka Shankar (daughter of Legendary Sitar Virtuoso Ravi Shankar) are an item. But when it asked directly to them, they didn’t say anything clearly but admitted that they are ‘just friends’.

“Anoushka and I have become good friends. She’s a wonderful artiste and human being. She has performed to raise funds for ‘The Banyan’, a charitable trust that I’ve been the ambassador of,” says Vivek.

And when it asked to the Anoushka, she replied, “Vivek and I are good friends, but I don’t really want to say anything else. As for my relationship, well, I can’t really say anything about that right now either for personal reasons. But yes, I’m looking to live alone for a few months this summer and work on music and get some time alone, probably in LA. It just feels like that’s what I need right now.”