Kareena plans to give a big surprise to her fans on Facebook


Kareena plans to give a big surprise to her fans on FacebookBy Subhash K Jha

Kareena has never been net savvy. But thanks to the clamour for her glamour on social-networking sites she has decided to get on the net. But just for a bit.

This week Kareena plans to give her fans on a hugely popular social-networking website (Facebook) a big surprise.

Medical Glossary
Kareena plans to get on the networking site for about 30 minutes “to say hello” to her fans.

She may even break her resolve not to become a member of the networking site. And who knows, she may even get over her reservations about starting her own website.

Says Kareena, “I’ve been repeatedly told that I’ve the maximum number of fans and well-wishers on Facebook. I could never find the time to connect with them. More importantly I was too shy. I can’t bring myself to answer over-specific questions on my activities, where I am, what I do, eat, etc.”
Real Estate Glossary
It was Saif Ali Khan and director Imtiaz Ali who informed Kareena of the massive fan following she has on Facebook and how imperative it was for her to reach out to those trying to reach out through social networking.

“I now realize it’s a whole large global community out there on the computer. I can’t blog about my life. But I need to understand and connect with the internet community.

In fact, reveals Kareena, “It was Saif who introduced me to the computer. He does practically all his work on the internet. He coaxed me into understanding the basics.

And then I got hooked, though not to social networking because I’m too private a person to share my day-to-day movements and activities even with my closest friends.”

It was Imtiaz Ali who pointed out the importance of reaching out on the social networking site.

“Imtiaz said the number of people on Facebook who put up my pictures and messages about me had to be seen to be believed. I’ll now be going on Facebook in a few days to interact with my friends there.”
Dental Glossary
Not that Kareena wants to be regular on social networking. “That’s not me. But I respect and love the thousands of people who want to reach out to me through the internet.”

0 comments: